COIN COLLECTIONS & APPRAISALS
We carry all US coins including, but not limited to:
- Half Cents, Large Cents, Small Cents (Flying Eagle, Indian, Wheat, and Memorial)
- Two Cents and Three Cents (Nickel and Silver)
- Nickels (Shield, Liberty, Buffalo, and Jefferson)
- Dimes (Bust, Seated, Barber, Mercury, and Roosevelt)
- Twenty Cents and Quarters (Bust, Seated, Barber, Standing Liberty, and Washington)
- Halves (Bust, Seated, Barber, Walking Liberty, Franklin, and Kennedy)
- Dollars (Bust, Seated, Trade, Morgan, Peace, Ike, SBA, Sacajawea, and Presidential)
- Proof Sets, Mint Sets, and Commemorative Sets
- Numismatic Gold ($1, $2.5, $3, $5, $10, and $20)
- Currency and More!
Many times, for one reason or another, people need to sell their coin collections. If you have a coin collection that you are looking to sell, look no further than Capital Coin. We buy all US coins from 1794-present as well as gold and silver foreign coins. So, if you are looking to cash in your coin collection, come see us today!
Have you recently inherited a coin collection? Have you been collecting for decades and are trying to figure out what your collection is worth? Do you have an estate that needs to be priced? At Capital Coin, we appraise coins for collections big and small. Our charge for appraisals is $150/hour. However, if the appraisal takes less than twenty minutes, or if you decide to sell the coins after the appraisal, the fee is waived and the appraisal is FREE! Come in today to see what your coins are worth. For more information, please contact us today!