Historically, gold has been recognized as a standard of wealth used in trade for both goods and services. There is a finite amount of it available and it cannot be reproduced, which makes it extremely valuable. Gold also has characteristics that make it invaluable in modern industries. It is durable, malleable, and non-corrosive. It is used in jewelry, coinage, computers, electronics, dentistry, the medical field, aerospace, glass making, and many other industries.
Today, people invest in gold for multiple reasons, including:
- Diversifying Your Portfolio
- Protection Against the US Dollar
- Hedging Against Inflation and Deflation
- Increasing Wealth
At Capital Coin, we buy and sell many different forms of gold. It is available in stock as well as by order* in both bullion and numismatic form.
Some examples of gold bullion include:
- American Eagles (1oz, 1/2oz, 1/4oz, and 1/10oz)
- American Buffalos (1oz)
- Canadian Maple Leafs (1oz, 1/2oz, 1/4oz, and 1/10oz)
- South African Krugerrands (1oz, 1/2oz, 1/4oz, and 1/10oz)
- Austrian Philharmonics (1oz)
- .9999 Fine Gold Bars (10oz, 1oz, 1/10oz, 50g, and 100g)
You can also choose to invest in numismatic gold. This includes historic gold issued by the US government, as well as by other countries who use it as common currency. Most US numismatic gold sells for more than gold bullion because it has additional numismatic, or collector, value. However, most foreign numismatic gold sells for its bullion value only.
Examples of numismatic gold include:
- US $20 St Gaudens
- US $20, $10, $5, $2.50, and $1 Liberty
- US $10, $5, and $2.50 Indians
- US Gold Commemoratives
- US Gold Art Medallions
- Swiss 20 Francs
- German 20 Marks
- Austrian/Hungarian 100 Coronas
- British Sovereign
- Mexican 50 Pesos
Capital Coin wants to buy and sell your gold! Contact us today for more information on the gold products that we can offer you.
*All orders placed equal to less than 10oz of gold will incur a $20 shipping fee.